Oblivion's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oblivion's Domain

Oblivion's an end... but also a beggining...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How the planets up to the galaxies work so far

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rael
God Of Oblivion
Rael

How the planets up to the galaxies work so far Empty
PostSubject: How the planets up to the galaxies work so far   How the planets up to the galaxies work so far Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:41 pm

I will, for those interessted, update the planets and such as time goes on. This means I can and will add planets, solar systems, galaxies and so on as they are "discovered". Also, in the template i will soon change, there will remain the "Home planet, ss and galaxy". You are allowed to invent one and if it doesn't break the rules I haven't thought of yet, I will add it to the forum. But for the beggining, I do not want to allow people in other "Masses" if they don't have a very good reason, because, even though this is all fictional, it would not be too realistic if you could travel through "masses", which is, in here, completely impossible given the huge distance it covers. And since you can't travel between them, people in too many different "masses" or further would become isolated and thus unable to interact. That is about it for now.

Until Next Time,
-Rael, Admin
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion-space.heavenforum.com

How the planets up to the galaxies work so far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oblivion's Domain :: Non character-related :: Announcments-
Jump to: