Oblivion's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oblivion's Domain

Oblivion's an end... but also a beggining...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About the RPing and bios (Please read)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rael
God Of Oblivion
Rael

About the RPing and bios (Please read) Empty
PostSubject: About the RPing and bios (Please read)   About the RPing and bios (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:32 pm

I would like to make an announcment everyone. I'd like to see some new bios soon please. This RPG is dead as only me and Matt RPed so far. The only active topic is the "You're banned" game. I'm not saying not to play it. I'm just saying that this IS a RPG after all. As stated earlier, the only bios made so far are mine's and Matt's. And Jet's, even if it's not finished. I think I heard someone was in the process of making one but anyway. I just wanted you to know I'm eager to be actually able to RP with people. I'm also not saying you should forget everything else and make it but please, if possible, work on it once in a while? That's about it.

Have a nice day
-Rael, Admin
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion-space.heavenforum.com
Midnight Mist
Likes pizza
Midnight Mist

PostSubject: Re: About the RPing and bios (Please read)   About the RPing and bios (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:04 pm

That is true. Even though the RPG template is a hard as the underworld there is no reason to just play games here. I've only made that game just to increase traffic but it's the only thing played. Jet has indeed made a bio although not complete it just shows that someone can make a bio. Remember you could ask the people who finished the bio (Rael and Me) for advice or help through PM's or Instant Messangers. We'll be sure to help you in your diffuculties with the bio. Greenie (I think) said she would be making a bio when she is done moving and get's a internet connection so she could post it. I urge you to please make a bio for the RPG so we can actually RP. Right now I've set up a possible meeting for a new character and Rael is on his home planet. It'll be fun if any one of us can use the RPG. You don't have to do it immediatly but just do it before this site becomes completelly dead. That's it for me.
Back to top Go down
Greenie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Greenie

PostSubject: Re: About the RPing and bios (Please read)   About the RPing and bios (Please read) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:52 pm

Sorry, Rael. I know what you mean. I am in the process of making mine, but what with moving I have a lot of stuff to do and a lot of stuff on my mind. I'll see if I can get it done by the end of the month, if not then we're moving at the end of this month, SO August should bring time for bios and RPs.
Back to top Go down
http://thestargateroleplayers.freeforums.org
Midnight Mist
Likes pizza
Midnight Mist

PostSubject: Re: About the RPing and bios (Please read)   About the RPing and bios (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:17 am

THANK THE GODDESSES!!

I have been really cooked up. I haven't RPed in a while. I just want to RP with some that dosn't use ten word posts ALL THE TIME. I like to broaden my range of words when RPing. Due to my imagination struggle to do anything it's impossible (close to) write any good stories other than one-shots. Which I haven't actually done yet. Maybe I'll write a Wind Waker one soon. All RPG's are dead. Relics is In-Character zone is dead , same with Crossover_RPG's which annoys me.

I am eager to write a RP with anyone and since Rael character.. tryed to kill mine so to speak. I already set up a meeting with who ever is next to make a bio. Rael is.... I don't know.. he's on his home planet picking his nose (metaphoricly speaking)."

(Even when it's 3:00 am I post quality. I consider that a accomplisment! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sus
Local Hero
Local Hero
Sus

PostSubject: Re: About the RPing and bios (Please read)   About the RPing and bios (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:23 pm

Um, I just came back from Paris an hour ago. And I was at my cottage for 2 weeks. And I'm going back to my cottage for another 2 weeks. I think I said I was going to make my bio while I was at my cottage. About that... I forgot. I was just doing other things. And I can't for the next 2 weeks because my best friend is probably coming over and I can't just make her sit down and watch tv while I make a bio... I'll make it one day that's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodamncool.org/lollmfao
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the RPing and bios (Please read)   About the RPing and bios (Please read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the RPing and bios (Please read)
Page 1 of 1