Oblivion's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oblivion's Domain

Oblivion's an end... but also a beggining...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Rules of Oblivion's Domain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rael
God Of Oblivion
Rael

The Rules of Oblivion's Domain Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of Oblivion's Domain   The Rules of Oblivion's Domain Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:22 am

YOU WILL NOT BE TAKEN POINTS OFF IF YOU BROKE A RULE BEFORE I POSTED IT HERE.

A system of "points" will be in vigor on this forum until/unless a better system is thought of.

-You'll start with 10 points that will increase or decrease given your actions/innactions on the RPG.
-The more points you have, the better off you are (This doesn't mean you can boost your point count just to make something incredibly stupid and still be safe (... Okay, it actually means that *sweatdrops*))
-Each time you break the rules, a certain amount of points will be taken from you and you will be given a warning.
-Reach 0 points and you'll get suspended from the RPG gradually more (starts with 1 day and adds 1 more day for each following suspension) until one week.
-Get suspended 7 times (up to one week) and you're banned permanently.
-After each suspension, you'll get 5 points back.
-1 point will be taken from you each time you don't come here at least once every 7 days. If you give a notice that you won't come on for more than a week, there will be no penalty. (The memberlist indicates when the person has last logged on so just log on, check the list to see if it says "Today" and you're safe (Why do I even give you those tricks anyway))
-(Other things may be added later on, which will be announced in the "Announcment" forum)

OOC rules (concerning the "Non character-related" category)

Rule #1: No spamming. This means posting something completely off-topic in a thread. Post in the right thread, post something on-topic or simply don't post. If it's a mistake, then edit it to "Delete this post" or to something on-topic.
Worth: 1 points.

Rule #2: No double posting. This also includes triple/more posting. Don't post consecutive posts.
Worth: 1 point per consecutive post (2 posts = 1 point, 3 posts = 2 points, etc.)

Rule #3: No offending remarks/insults/comments/etc. It is absolutely forbidden to do any cyber-psychological bullying on this site.
Worth: Immediate suspension.

Rule #4: "Bumping" (or w/e). To make a completely off-topic post in one of your or another one's topic to make it go to the top of the active topic list. Doing so will ALSO lead said topic to deletion. But as long as the post is not off-topic, it will be fine.
Worth: 1 point

Rule #5: Nickname changing. I would like you to refrain from changing your username. It's confusing and hard to follow. If you want to change username, it'll cost (yeah, COST) 1 point and you are to tell me about it. I'll make a topic to show the "evolution" of the names (that's gonna be funny).

Rule #6: Grammar and SMS. I request that every member use proper grammar and avoid talking in SMS as some other members may find it harder to understand.

The rules are not completed and shall be when I feel like it (Lame, I know).

Last edited by Rael on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating of rules)
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion-space.heavenforum.com
Rael
God Of Oblivion
Rael

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Oblivion's Domain   The Rules of Oblivion's Domain Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:14 pm

Rules updated.

Rule #4, 5 & 6
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion-space.heavenforum.com
david6
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Oblivion's Domain   The Rules of Oblivion's Domain Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Rael wrote:
YOU WILL NOT BE TAKEN POINTS OFF IF YOU BROKE A RULE BEFORE I POSTED IT HERE.

A system of "points" will be in vigor on this forum until/unless a better system is thought of.

-You'll start with 10 points that will increase or decrease given your actions/innactions on the RPG.
-The more points you have, the better off you are (This doesn't mean you can boost your point count just to make something incredibly stupid and still be safe (... Okay, it actually means that *sweatdrops*))
-Each time you break the rules, a certain amount of points will be taken from you and you will be given a warning.
-Reach 0 points and you'll get suspended from the RPG gradually more (starts with 1 day and adds 1 more day for each following suspension) until one week.
-Get suspended 7 times (up to one week) and you're banned permanently.
-After each suspension, you'll get 5 points back.
-1 point will be taken from you each time you don't come here at least once every 7 days. If you give a notice that you won't come on for more than a week, there will be no penalty. (The memberlist indicates when the person has last logged on so just log on, check the list to see if it says "Today" and you're safe (Why do I even give you those tricks anyway))
-(Other things may be added later on, which will be announced in the "Announcment" forum)

OOC rules (concerning the "Non character-related" category)

Rule #1: No spamming. This means posting something completely off-topic in a thread. Post in the right thread, post something on-topic or simply don't post. If it's a mistake, then edit it to "Delete this post" or to something on-topic.
Worth: 1 points.

Rule #2: No double posting. This also includes triple/more posting. Don't post consecutive posts.
Worth: 1 point per consecutive post (2 posts = 1 point, 3 posts = 2 points, etc.)

Rule #3: No offending remarks/insults/comments/etc. It is absolutely forbidden to do any cyber-psychological bullying on this site.
Worth: Immediate suspension.

Rule #4: "Bumping" (or w/e). To make a completely off-topic post in one of your or another one's topic to make it go to the top of the active topic list. Doing so will ALSO lead said topic to deletion. But as long as the post is not off-topic, it will be fine.

Rule #5: Nickname changing. I would like you to refrain from changing your username. It's confusing and hard to follow. If you want to change username, it'll cost (yeah, COST) 1 point and you are to tell me about it. I'll make a topic to show the "evolution" of the names (that's gonna be funny).

Rule #6: Grammar and SMS. I request that every member use proper grammar and avoid talking in SMS as some other members may find it harder to understand.

The rules are not completed and shall be when I feel like it (Lame, I know).

thanks a lot,
you can also go here at thewebpole.com and you can buy a domain and register, it is very good at service and its cost also normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Oblivion's Domain   The Rules of Oblivion's Domain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rules of Oblivion's Domain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oblivion's Domain :: Non character-related :: RULES!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!-
Jump to: