Oblivion's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oblivion's Domain

Oblivion's an end... but also a beggining...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, bonjour, olah and a bunch of other hellos.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jet the Phantom
Mercenary
Mercenary
Jet the Phantom

Hello, bonjour, olah and a bunch of other hellos. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, bonjour, olah and a bunch of other hellos.   Hello, bonjour, olah and a bunch of other hellos. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:27 am

Hello, I'am Jet the Lawgiver. I came here with the other crossover people. Give me a chance. We are here to have fun nothing else and might I say that I'm currently scared of Rakailla, Steelecratos and Thadd. I'am a stranger in a strange land so don't say harsh things to me. Further more I pormise with an un-breakable oath that I will not make any split personalities what you people call clones. So welcome me and don't break any of the ten commandments! If any of you have read the fictions made by Inkblott and Naxram that makes me look like a bad guy don't beleive I'm like that in real life. No no I'm not. Whats past is past. We had sometimes that were not so good on relics. There is no reason why we can't be civil here and sip wonderful drinkies and by that I mean water. Be kind to a new comer and please don't show any anger to me. Twili_imp put a link to here on crossover so that will explain how I got here even more. By the way there is a logical explaination about what happened in 2007 and this is not the time or the place so pm me if you want to know. So with no further wait post away.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Mist
Likes pizza
Midnight Mist

PostSubject: Re: Hello, bonjour, olah and a bunch of other hellos.   Hello, bonjour, olah and a bunch of other hellos. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:55 pm

Hey Jet. YOu have came here with the others. Thats good , but remember. Even if you do have cousins , sisters and whatnot DO NOT MAKE TWO ACCOUNTS UNDER ONE COMPUTER. That will get you banned. And the last thing you want is to get more bad reputation.
Back to top Go down
Jet the Phantom
Mercenary
Mercenary
Jet the Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Hello, bonjour, olah and a bunch of other hellos.   Hello, bonjour, olah and a bunch of other hellos. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:34 pm

Please what makes you think I would do that? Don't answer that.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Mist
Likes pizza
Midnight Mist

PostSubject: Re: Hello, bonjour, olah and a bunch of other hellos.   Hello, bonjour, olah and a bunch of other hellos. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:48 pm

I just thought of something really funny. Since you (jet) normally make evil characters if you even partnered with Rael in the RPG. You'dd make him angry in the first 9 secounds of meating him. (I'm talking character wise)
Back to top Go down
Jet the Phantom
Mercenary
Mercenary
Jet the Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Hello, bonjour, olah and a bunch of other hellos.   Hello, bonjour, olah and a bunch of other hellos. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:25 pm

Just hope he is ready for a Gestalt in the rpg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, bonjour, olah and a bunch of other hellos.   Hello, bonjour, olah and a bunch of other hellos. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, bonjour, olah and a bunch of other hellos.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oblivion's Domain :: Non character-related :: Greetings (Come here first please)-
Jump to: