Oblivion's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oblivion's Domain

Oblivion's an end... but also a beggining...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Plotline Submissions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight Mist
Likes pizza
Midnight Mist

Plotline Submissions Empty
PostSubject: Plotline Submissions   Plotline Submissions Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:56 pm

(You may post some of your ideas and I'll add them onto this one so Rael can make his dissision easier)
1#: Natural Occurance

In all planets there are various stages world go through. (Such as Global Winter or "Ice Age") But what if there was a natural disaster that occured within all planets. And an artifact could somehow stop it. But the artifact was scattered in many planets and/or it could involve a special person to activate it.

• A meteor show that happens every 1000 years. You must acquire a certain # of artifacts to stop it
  • The allignment of the universe are changing. Slowly but surely the planets of each universe are getting closer together. You must acquire a certain # of pieces to realign the planets
  • Every sun is powered by a mega sun that is burning out. If the sun burns out than every planet will slip into an ice age killing almost everyone on most of the planets.
Back to top Go down
Evil Angel
Adventurer
Adventurer
Evil Angel

PostSubject: Re: Plotline Submissions   Plotline Submissions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:09 pm

I actualy Like the purple shift idea ( planets getting closer). It seems to be very real ( and it's proven fatc that some day that will actually happend, but never mind me, ima sience geek)! There just has to be somethign to stop that...

I don't thinkk anyone read this so far, because there was no replys or anything.
We ALL gotta do something, cuz without a good plotline we will die..(Like crossover, sorry Maija..)

How about every sun slowly becomes more hot and dangerous so if something won't happen it will burn everything...
Back to top Go down
Midnight Mist
Likes pizza
Midnight Mist

PostSubject: Re: Plotline Submissions   Plotline Submissions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:52 pm

Someone replied. THANK THE GODDESSES!

I really like the alignment one and the one involving a mega sun. It will add drama. I'm suprised that noone has thought of it. I heard about it on Daily Planet and decided to use it. It's better if things are based on fact right!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotline Submissions   Plotline Submissions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plotline Submissions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oblivion's Domain :: Non character-related :: Potentional Plotlines A.K.A. Plot bunnies-
Jump to: